Secure Your WordPress Site From Unauthorized Login
Now add some extra security in your wordpress site with the “Login Lock” Plugin. This is one of the best security plugins from wordpress. It provides Emergency Lockdown, Enforces Strong passwords, Monitoring login attempts, Blocks Hacker’s IP addresses, etc.. Just download and add to your site.
Login Lock provides a number of security enhancing features:
- Enforces strong password selection policies.
- Monitors login attempts.
- Blocks IP addresses for too many failed login attempts.
- Lets you manually unblock IP addresses at any time.
- Lets you forcibly log out all users immediately and require that they all change their passwords before logging back in.
- Lets you forcibly log out idle users after a configurable number of minutes.
Enforce Strong Password Policies
- Define which types of characters must be used in passwords.
- Define the minimum required password length.
- Define how long a password is valid before it must be changed.
- Prevent users from reusing the same passwords repeatedly.
- Prevent users from choosing common passwords, includes a list of more than 3100 common passwords.
Emergency Lock Down
If your site is ever hacked then you probably need to make sure the intruder is forced to logout and is no longer able to log back in to your site.
Login Lock provides an emergency “panic button” that, when used, immediately logs out all users, resets all user passwords to a random value, and sends each user an email message informing them that they must change their password before logging back in to your site.