Everyone knows about the popular Mashable Total share counter. Its good time for wordpress users because they can have the same by using a plugin – MashShare. User can place this plugin above, below, or both above and below posts and pages. The user can also insert it where you like with a shortcode or a piece of code for your template.
Main features Features
- Performance improvement for your website as no external scripts and count data is loaded
- Privacy protection for your user – No permanent connection to Facebook, Twitter and Google needed for sharing
- High-Performance caching functionality. You decide how often counts are updated.
- All counts will be collected in your database and loaded first from cache. No further database requests than.
- Works with every Theme
- Works in pages and posts
- Automatic embedding or manual via Shortcode into posts and pages
- Simple installation and setup