Your iPhone is tracking your location information and knows where have you been all the time. But not to worry! You can simply disable it or clear the location history.
“To learn places that are significant to you, your iOS device will keep track of places you have recently been, as well as how often and when you visited them. This data is kept solely on your device and won’t be sent to Apple without your consent. It will be used to provide you with personalized services, such as predictive traffic routing” -Apple Inc
How to Find and Disable it?
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on “Privacy”
- Click on “Location Services”
- Scroll down to “System Services”
- Scroll down to “Frequent Locations”
- If you want to just Disable/Enable it, then Click the Toggle button
- If you want to See your Secret Map then move to “History” and click on the Location
- Click on any City to open the Map which lists all of your frequent locations.
- Click on any of your frequent locations to view details like time, date etc.
- Also you can clear your History by clicking on “Clear History” option.
Reference: Tech Insider, Apple Support